Recent times have highlighted how uncertain planning physical events can be and we have subsequently seen a huge increase in the demand for virtual event solutions and contingencies
Venues Wellington and NW Group have teamed up to provide clients with scalable, full-service, online event solutions, so that we can help you to create an engaging online experience for your intended audiences.
Through professional virtual studio setups, the types of events that can now take place in the virtual world can include; Awards shows, conferences, product launches, AGMs, board meetings, school graduations, presentations, musical concerts, DJ performances, band recordings, and E-Sports.
Hosted in one of six venues, enjoy safe, live, face-to-face events through the use of studio setups, creative production and technology, that provide presenters, keynotes speakers and delegates the chance to participate, connect, and engage, even if they can’t attend in person.
Whilst we can’t always get together in a room, we can assist with your virtual or hybrid needs in a number of ways:
- Provide fully hosted live streams, web streams and webinars locally, nationally or to a global audience.
- View pre-recorded, on-demand content on our customisable online platform www.nwgroup.online – this means people can head to our site to view content, or it can be loaded on demand, to be viewed at a later date.
- Custom design a web-skin on our page so that your stream can be branded with company logos, branding colours etc.
- Incorporate various user interactive services such as pre-event registration, ticketing, exhibition links, sponsor information/links, live polling and Q&A, so viewers can participate in real time.
- Record and edit your live event, providing you with a resource that you can incorporate into your website for future use such e-learning tools etc.
- Integrate the streams into an existing online platform of your choice, or we partner with a number of existing platforms which can often cater for any unique requirements.
- We offer a dedicated in-house studio production team, to custom create any 2D or 3D content, as well as post-production editing.